You need to setup sv_setsteamaccount for the server to run!
sv_setsteamaccount has a few requirements to be able to use it:
- Your Steam account must own the game for which you are creating a key for.
- Your Steam account must not be currently community banned or locked.
- Your Steam account must not be a limited account.
- Your Steam account can create up to 1000 game server account keys.
- THIS WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT.
Visit┬áhttps://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers, then login to create your game key.
Use the code 730 for CS:GO services then click generate, or create key.
Next login to TCadmin services through the fadedservers.com website with the username and password you were sent via email and locate to Commandline Manager.
Select the game type that you wish to run, click select and enter the key into the sv_setsteamaccount, tick the box and save.
If you require more help, contact our support team.